A&A Truckee Tahoe (A&A) is a licensed California Auto Dealer/Wholesaler/Broker/BAR repair station & Copart Registered Broker.
AAAuto.com is a licensed Arizona Auto Dealer.
We have over 30 years in the automotive industry, including rebuilding and selling 100's of rebuilt salvage vehicles.
We have the expertise (Certified Master Techs) and experience to provide the best service for our customers.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full service program to our customers in the Copart Reseller Program.
Home / Services / About Us / Contact Us / Links / Auto Sales/ Bidder Registration
You should not Bid on any vehicle without inspecting it first!!!!!
This is very important advice. Remember "AS IS, WHERE IS"
Inspect it yourself or hire an inspector from Copart's website
These vehicles are not guarenteed to pass Smog or Brake & Lamp Inspections & may require repairs at bidder's expense
Learning audio tutorials at (800) 244-7884 and videos on drop down pages
Be aware that A&A is not responsible for the accuracy of any information on Copart's web pages.
This includes any vehicle description, pictures or details
|Phone 800-244-7884 or 530-268-5339 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 866-571-9993
|A&A Truckee Tahoe
| Study (V) = video
Study information & videos on A&A's drop down menus
The minimal study pages & videos should include:
1. Knowledge- Deposit & Fees(V)
2. Register- How to Register(V)/ Increasing Bid Limit(V)
3. Bidding- Preliminary(V)/ Virtual(V)/ Vehicle
Page(V) Approval & Mimimum
4. Post Sale- Vehicle Payment / Titles
|Register & Log In
1. Under Register click Registration Page
(Registration closed 11am to 1pm daily)
2. Fill out Registration page
3. Choose One Week, One Month, or Six Months
4. Make payment, email driver's license
5. Receive Bidder Number & Password
6. Log into Copart as Member
7. Increase Bid Limit to over $4k if needed.
|Bid/Win & Complete Transaction
1. Find vehicle & Place Preliminary or Virtual Live Bid
2. Win auction and/or seller approval
3. Receive emailed invoice & make payment (B of A)
4. Receive emailed paid invoice & pick up vehicle
5. Receive title (about 10-12 days up to 31 days)
6. Go to DMV to pay fees & get temporary permit
7. Get Smog/B&L inspections, go to DMV,
get plates/registration & if salvage title get
VIN verification (bring vehicle)
and the West
A&A is for sale
|Hours 7-4 Monday thru Friday
Closed on Weekends